[aida] Webapps as examples

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun May 2 23:05:35 CEST 2010

Hi Mariano,

The Smalltalk GSoC site could be interesting for you because is kind of
classical CMS website with additional webapp functionalities and
relatively simple to understand. Just that it is in VW for now and I'm a
bit short in time to port it to Squeak/Pharo. Also both Aida and Scribo
need to be synced first. Good time to release a beta  of Aida 6.1....

When you need those test images? Also, can I put more examples in the
same image or you prefer one image per example?