[aida] Webapps as examples

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:03:54 CEST 2010

Hi everybody. I need to do some tests for my phd and I want to test some
webapplications. I already have seaside examples, but I wonder where I can
get a running application made in Aida to use as example.

I need a "real app", not a counter example. In addition, this image should
be VERY easy to run: just run the image. I cannot depend on external
databases or things like that. Finally, it should run on top of pharo as my
tests will use a customized vm that I did for pharo.

So, does someone have an app that can borrow me to do some tests ?

Thank you very much.

Mariano