[aida] tested AidaWeb in upcoming Squeak 4.1 release

Smalltalk smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Mon Mar 29 16:19:35 CEST 2010

> Hm, stackable popups worked in Squeak so far but on 4.1 not anymore?

Popups work fine under Squeak ?

Thanks for the info i thought it has a couple of bugs.

It seems that is my Dolphin version of AIDA which has the problem.

 From my latest mail:

I have a WebApplication which works fine under Mozilla.

But under Google Chrome i can not use commands buttons because it never
find the context.
So:
printWebPageFor: aRequest

      ctx := self findCreateOrSerializeContextFor: aRequest. "for posts and
ajax just find, never create. Req's context is also set"
      ctx  isNil ifTrue:
		[self halt. ^WebPage new addText: 'request for unknown or nonexistent
context!'; yourself].

The problem is that #findCreateOrSerializeContextFor: does not find the
context ONLY with Chrome.
It works in:
Mozilla.
Opera.
Internet Explorer.

The last question is how to force a web refresh in AIDA ?

Any idea ?

Regards,
Bruno