[aida] Aida in Pharo 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 21:57:36 CEST 2010

Hi. I was trying the welcome workspace of Pharo 1.1 in order to install
Magma but it fails. I am evaluating:

 Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfAida';
   load.

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) project version: '6.0') load.

The error was a Sintax Error in

SwazooServerTest >> testAccessingSite

I attach screenshot. It seems the problem with the underscore as they are
not allowed anymore as asiggment in Pharo 1.1. In order to appear in Pharo
welcome workpsace this should be working.

If someone makes the changes and updates de configuration please let me know
(sorry but I don't have time to do it myself). Otherwise, I will have to
remove it from Pharo 1.1 workspace as it doesn't work and makes confusion.

Thanks

Mariano