[aida] TreeView Control

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Aug 11 06:43:50 CEST 2010

Rob,

RR> SwazooAida demoStart.
RR> chartDemo := WebChartDemo new.
RR> (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver defaultURL: '/chartdemo.html'
RR> forObject: chartDemo.

looks ok.

RR> What version of Aida are you using?

I'm using Aida6.0-hk1002.mcz which is Aida6.0-final.1000.mcz into
which I've added the onClickDo:andUpdateMany stuff which should not be
relevant for WebGrid.

I checked Aida6.0 once with Squeak 4.1, never used Pharo and actively
use a Squeak 3.8.2 image.

RR> I get stopped at a halt in some "Squeak specific code" in
AidaSite>>>answerTo:

there is no answerTo: in AidaSite and I had to change AidaCharts
between  Aida5.6, 6.0 beta and 6.0

IMHo the relevant versions are Aida6.0-final.1000.mcz swazoo-2.2 and
sport2031.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net