[aida] TreeView Control

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:25:14 CEST 2010

Thanks; I think I'll have to take a deep breath and back up.  It has been
too long!

When I try to load Aida fresh in Pharo1.1 and then do this:

SwazooAida demoStart.
chartDemo := WebChartDemo new.
(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver defaultURL: '/chartdemo.html'
forObject: chartDemo.

I get stopped at a halt in some "Squeak specific code" in
AidaSite>>answerTo:

What version of Aida are you using?

Rob