[aida] TreeView Control

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 21:35:43 CEST 2010

Herbert,

Thanks for the tips!

Unfortunately, it has been a while since I fired up Aida, and I tried to
load everything into a Pharo 1.1 image.  Aida loaded great, but the
AidaCharts package I found still depended on WebComponent, which is
obsolete.  I got it to load by faking it out, but couldn't get the chart
demo to load, so I don't yet have a working example to work from.

I'll keep trying though!

Thank you,

Rob