[aida] Aida-based single page web application

Jaroslav Havlín havlij6 at fel.cvut.cz
Thu May 21 00:40:31 CEST 2009

Hello,

> Good idea. Jaroslav, is there a final version of your thesis or should
> we wait a bit?

The text was slightly extended, but the part about implementation has
not changed. It is completed now, I will probably only correct
mistakes in the future.

> Indeed. And if Jaroslav make Aida part as a standalone article, this
> would be just perfect :)

Of course, that would be no problem. Is extracting the Aida part as
PDF document enough? Or is there a wiki for Aida where I could place
it, so that anybody could improve it? Or should I export it as HTML
pages? Just tell me please what is the proper way.

Cheers,
 Jarda