[aida] Problem with addMenuCollection

Francisco A. Lizarralde st.easy.rider at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:34:07 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I have an error with this line in a StudentApp >> viewEdit method

	e cell addMenuCollection: (self observee parent specialities)
selectedToAspect: #name of: self observee speciality.

The observee is a Student and his parent is an application Model who has
a collection of specialities. My intention is to select a speciality
from a drop down menu list, and store it in the student speciality
instance variable. The list shows the speciality names.

The error I get is: Speciality(Object) >> doesNotUnderstand: #readStream

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Francisco