[aida] German umlauts: problem more serious

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun May 10 11:39:22 CEST 2009

Hi Janko,

JM>> I tried to reproduce your error but failed even to add ä in the code
JM>> from my keyboard on both Squeak 3.9 and VW image.

the problem is more serious than I thought.

One way to reproduce the error is to go to the demo site's viewAjax.
In life input or delayed input try to enter € (Euro sign) or ²
(superscript 2 or 3) or whatever you can reach with the right Alt key
on your keyboard.

Seems like you can not input any non ASCII character into Aida's
inputs any more.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net