[aida] German umlauts: symbols converted to Slovene?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri May 8 20:48:48 CEST 2009

Hi Janko,

JM> I tried to reproduce your error but failed even to add ä in the code
JM> from my keyboard on both Squeak 3.9 and VW image.

JM> Because I think this case is not so important and because of portability
JM> issues we should rather avoid using any non ASCII text in the code, so
JM> I'd rather close this case, but have it in mind, just in case for the
JM> future.

you're right and I hope we didn't misunderstand each other here.

Me wanting to know did not mean you should investigate!

I'm very new to everything called Web programming so I will try
Stefan's tips (wget the url from Aida), search my image for what I
find there as I guess a lot of the HTML Aida produces is a literal
somewhere in the image.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net