[aida] German umlauts: symbols converted to Slovene?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri May 8 20:14:08 CEST 2009

Hi Herbert,

I tried to reproduce your error but failed even to add ä in the code
from my keyboard on both Squeak 3.9 and VW image.

Because I think this case is not so important and because of portability
issues we should rather avoid using any non ASCII text in the code, so
I'd rather close this case, but have it in mind, just in case for the
future.

Herbert König pravi: