[aida] ESUG presentation, tutorial, experience report?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri May 8 11:12:49 CEST 2009

Dear all,

A deadline for submitting to ESUG conference is close, so we need to
decide about our presence in Brest at the end of August.

	http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009
	http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2009/Call+for+Presentations

It would be nice have a tutorial about Aida there, but I feel myself too
unexperienced speaker and on the other hand we have some very good
presenters in our community. It would be just perfect if someone of you
could give a tutorial... I will help preparing it of course.

Next are the presentations, experience reports... This year I plan to
present just something short in those 10min 'Show us your project'
presentations.

Do we have something to run for Technology Awards?

Please be quick in decisions, otherwise we will again be last on the
agenda as we were last year.

Looking for your good proposals