[aida] afterLogin

Facundo Ciccioli facundofc at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:01:28 CEST 2009

Hello. I'm having some problems with the afterLogin message. Well, not
with the message itself, but with the feature it enables: returning to
the last page you visited prior to logout, after you login again. I
still can't reproduce the problem, ie. it's still erratic, and
sometimes it happens, and sometimes it works fine. It seems that
sometimes afterLogin remembers the wrong URI, and then when you login
you can get... an icon!... for instance, or some other weird page you
never were in but you surely referenced indirectly (yesterday I ended
up seeing the scripts.js file after a login...).

So no, I don't have a concrete question. But since I find myself
pretty lost in solving this problem, I wanted to see if anyone has
ever come accross the same or similar thing.

That's all. Apologies for the vagueness. Kindly,
FaQ