[aida] [squeak-dev] [ANN] Aida/Web 6.0 second beta is out!

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon May 4 23:14:44 CEST 2009

Hi ,

HK> only thing regarding my app is, that a selected Tab in ViewTabs is not
HK> highlighted any more.

HK> I will look into it maybe tonight.

in ViewTabs>>prepareTabsList the original ifTrue: is commented out and
replaced with a link like in the not selected case.

I'm only guessing here: the css of a link somehow supersedes the
tab1selected css, as that's what can be seen in Firebug. The purpose
might have been to refresh the selected tab when it's clicked on?

Anyway as this also affects WebDemoApp>>gridTabsElement I replaced it
with the old line which remedies both.

Seriously: should we have a bugtracker?

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net