[aida] Aida Single-Page component library

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:34:45 CEST 2009

Le mardi 30 juin 2009 à 00:10 +0200, Jaroslav Havlín a écrit :
> Hello Nicolas,
>
> > Could you explain how it is more sophisticated? Do you see limits in
> > Iliad or Seaside way of doing it?
>
> No, I meant that Iliad's and Seaside's way is more sophisticated :-)

ah, ok :)

> AJAX request are used by default. If the browser doesn't support AJAX,
> standard requests are used automatically. But this only works in
> Firefox now :-(

Is there a reason? If you had said that AJAX requests only work with
firefox, I would have understood...

Anyway, you could have a look at Iliad's js code. I just saw that, like
Iliad, dirty elements are sent in JSON (with Iliad it's dirty widgets,
but still, it's similar).

http://bioskop.fr/svn/gst/iliad/trunk/Public/javascripts/iliad.js

Cheers!

Nico