[aida] Aida Single-Page component library

Jaroslav Havlín jaroslav.havlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:38:56 CEST 2009

Hello Nicolas,

> Also, how do you manage actions with your stateful elements? Are they
> reusable? (do they have actions, or is it like other Aida applications
> in WebApp?)

Some elements contain action blocks, that are invoked when needed
(e.g. links has blocks that are invoked after a link was clicked,
this is probably similar in Seaside and Iliad too, but more
sophisticated). Each block has simply an ID, and if a link is clicked,
this ID
is sent to the server.
The action block can modify the element tree. Then, updated parts of
the tree are detected and send to the client.

> The latest version Iliad needs git version of gst since Swazoo2.2 was
> just ported to gst a few days ago.
>
> However the revision 1367 should work with gst 3.1.

Thank you. I have used an older version of gst. I'm looking forward to
trying Iliad.

Cheers,
 Jarda