[aida] Aida Single-Page component library

Jaroslav Havlín jaroslav.havlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:17:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

the first less-or-more functional port of the Aida Single-Page library
for Squeak is ready. At least the simple example application seems to
work.
It is still very experimental, just to see whether it is worth
continuing with it.

It can be found at SqueakSource - http://www.squeaksource.com/AidaSP/

The example application can be started by doing "AidaSPExample start",
the port is 8888.

The project is writeable by everyone, so feel free to commit your
changes. I hope I will be able to write a small tutorial soon.

Janko, could you please explain me briefly the ideas behind the
execution context support?

It seems that a context id must be specified every time a AJAX request is sent.
Is it possible to get the ID by a JavaScript method?

King regards,
 Jarda