[aida] Fixes for beta version of Scribo

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jun 24 23:13:24 CEST 2009

Ahoj Jarda,

I propose to migrate STX Aida to beta2 first, then it will be easier to
help each other. There is quite some new things in beta2 internally and
on the other hand I already ported all my production systems to beta2.
So I can provide help for beta2 but much harder to older versions,
specially concerning limited time.

Next, the Squeak dev versions of Aida and Scribo are on mc.aidaveb.si
while on SqueakSource we have only "official" releases.

Jaroslav Havlín pravi: