[aida] Aida Single-Page component library

Jan Vrany vranyj1 at fel.cvut.cz
Wed Jun 24 20:53:42 CEST 2009

Hello,

to complete Jarda, all the code could be found
at our SVN
http://smalltalk.felk.cvut.cz/svn/cvut/fel/cellstore/service_http/trunk/

However, it's quite hard to load it into the image.

Jarda, can you extract all the single-page functionality
from the service_http and move it to package
stx:goodies/aida together with very simple demo app?

Then Janko and others may load it without need to load whole
CellStore (which is bit complicated to load because of
myriads of more-or-less broken branches :-)

Jan