[aida] Aida Single-Page component library

Jaroslav Havlín jaroslav.havlin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:41:59 CEST 2009

Hello Janko,

Jan told me that you are going to inspect some classes that I have
used in my project.

The most important is class CSWebApplication, that extends
WebApplication and includes methods for invoking callback blocks and
detecting changes in the element tree.
Other classes for page elements are in category CellStore-Web-Elements.

I'm thinking about porting some of these classes to Squeak and about
creating a library with Aida elements for single-page web
applications.

As the single-page components are very similar to original components,
there should be special categories
for them, and they should be named in compliance with a naming convention.
For example, category Aida-SP-Components could contain class SPWebApplication.

Do you think it is a good idea? What naming convention for classes and
categories would you prefer?

Best regards,
 Jarda