[aida] STX troubles - SOLVED

Jan Vrany vranyj1 at fel.cvut.cz
Wed Jun 24 11:10:28 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

just to inform you, we finally found the Janko's problem.
The problem is caused by bug in the base classes. There
is an infinite loop when looking for localized message catalogs
that does not exists such as catalog for sl locale.
To workaround this, do

export LANG="en_US.UTF-8"

before running smalltalk. I'll fix it in next version.
Janko, thanks for cooperation!

Cheers, Jan