[aida] WebCharts on IE

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Jun 20 08:48:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

it's a known issue that webcharts don't work on Internet Explorer. The
excanvas.js has to be added.

I did this and the charts, axes and legends are drawn but the charts
contents is not drawn.

If anybody has any knowledge with that, I'd very grateful for a hint.

Datapoints so far:

- autoscaleMargin makes all x-axis labels print in one place on IE
- I verified that the excanvas.js Squeak produces is the same that
  is used by the examples of the creators of protochart.

Next steps:
- I will try to use the same prototype library (16.2) as they do.
- I will try to reproduce one of their examples in Squeak and compare
the generated html.

Suggestions for further Steps are very welcome.

Real life is calling ...

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net