[aida] Problems with onChangePostAndUpdate

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Jun 14 17:58:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a component with two WebDateInputFields. When selecting either
date I want to update the whole component. If I do:

e registerId.
endDateInput := WebDateInputField new aspect: #tst for: observee.
endDateInput onChangePostAndUpdate: e.

it works once and then doesn't react on clicking on the calendars any
more.

If I do:

endDateInput onChangePostAndUpdate: e id.

I get a debugger.

If I move the e registerID and onChangePostAndUpdate: e id. just
before the end of the method like in ...V2.st I don't get the
debugger.

Firebug shows, that after the first date selection e retains its ID
but the ajax.updater tries to update a different ID now.

What's my problem here?

Thanks,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net