[aida] Scribo, aida charts and 6.0beta2

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jun 8 13:31:07 CEST 2009

Herbert König pravi:

> NP> The development of AidaCharts happened in 6.0. I never tried it with
> NP> 5.6.
>
> any hints where to look to make it work in 5.6?
>
> 5.6 is still the official version.

6.0 will be official version soon, but our betas are more like Google
betas, that is, they are actually production ready and run production
systems already. That way we can avoid maintaining too many branches and
rather concentrate on the future.

That's why I propose that we all migrate to 6.0 beta2 and if there is
some problem with that beta, to make an interim release with necessary
fixes.

Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija