[aida] Scribo, aida charts and 6.0beta2

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jun 8 08:13:52 CEST 2009

Hi Janko,

JM> No, AidaCharts is independent of Scribo (but dependent on Aida) and
JM> latest version should work with newest beta2. At least I didn't notice
JM> problems using it in production on VW Aida beta2.

I tried it and after sending ensureJ... messages to the style instead
of the app the WebChartDemo works fine in beta2.

Actually the areaChart element is exactly what I need for my profiles
graphics, if you add the first point again to data3. Great!

I also tried Aida 5.6 In 5.6 it does not work. No errors, just the
charts don't diaplay. Is there something I missed or has it never been
used with 5.6?

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net