[aida] registering trouble again!

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jan 31 14:03:27 CET 2009

Prashanth,

It seems ok and also registering just that single instance of
MytestObject class should work.

Now you try to find the cause of your problem with debugger. Mastering
the wok with debugger is the best way to solve your Smalltalk problems,
Aida ones included. Browsing a chain of messages which lead to the
exception will reveal the problem sooner or later. And you'll learn how
Aida is working more thoroughly.

Prashanth Hebbar pravi: