[aida] AIDA referencing my models, so they don't get collected

Facundo Ciccioli facundofc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:00:58 CET 2009

Hi. Suppose I have my model (instance of Model), and its
WebApplication modelApp (instance of ModelApp, of course). Now, the
thing is that in my application, many times you create a Model, you
view it through its ModelApp, and then you forget about it. The model
would dissapear normaly, cause no one would be referencing it. But,
since I created a ModelApp for it, there are lots (apparently) of
references to it.

I guess my question is: is there a trivial way to solve this? Or I'll
have to see what all those references are and make my own way to
remove them?

Thanks a lot,
FaQ