[aida] Ajax action handlers

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:52:16 CET 2009

Hi,

With a colleague we have tweaked Aida to handle (ajax or not) actions in
WebComponent. We do it with an unique action id in the html page, each
id corresponding to an action (a block closure actually). All id/action
association is registered in a context object, itself stored in a
special session class, subclass of WebSession.

This mechanism works very well, and we have this way standalone
components. We use this to build a commercial CMS based on Scribo.

Nico