[aida] aida tutorial

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jan 24 23:49:05 CET 2009

Hi Raymond,

Welcome to the list!

For your case, be careful to use tables for everything, after you start
using tables. That is, add your tabs element to a table too, then open a
new table for web grid. Something like:

  e cell addTextH1: 'Carnet d'' adresses'. e newRow.
  e cell add: self viewTabComponent.
  e newTable class: #webGrid.
  self observee adresses do: [:each |

This is needed because a tables in WebElement are rendered in different
order than elements added to the element directly.

Raymond Asselin pravi: