[aida] Scrollable WebGrid (was The greatest thing..)

giorgio ferraris giorgio.ferraris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:18:56 CET 2009

Hi,
If this can help, in a CSS BOX with defined dimension, you can define a
scrolling behavior just setting the overflow: property to scroll, as in this
small example

    width: 800;
    background-color: #F8F2FC;
    height:400px;
    overflow:scroll;

here if the size of the content of the box will exceed the dimension, scroll
bars will be created by the browser .
Hope this can help
ciao
Giorgio