[aida] The greatest thing since sliced bread

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Fri Jan 23 18:46:49 CET 2009

Hi Janko,

I am going to end the Italian translaction of the tutorial; it has had a bit
longer because I checked the content with some students of mine that had a
very low level of Smalltalk knowledege; so, I made a tutorial for people
that is learning both Smalltalk and Aida.

It seems to me that the tutorial, as it is at present, has a loop; if you
insert a new address, you are redirected to edit it; the edit redirect it to
inserting and so on.

Changing the actionAdd of ADemoAddressApp to :

actionAdd

    self observee parent addAddress: self observee.
    self redirectTo: self observee parent view: #main

it seems to me that all work fine.

Do you mind checking it ?

Many thanks

Lorenzo