[aida] Default view in WebApplication

Facundo Ciccioli facundofc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:51:18 CET 2009

Hi.

I've been just trying to make the default view of an object be other
than main, and finally got it. I thought it would be enough to define
the class message #defaultView in my own WebApp (MyClassApp), but this
didn't sufficed. Looking around I ended up finding that the #view:
message sets the view instance variable to 'main' if you try to set
the view to '' (empty string). There was the problem. I'm thinking
that message should set view to self defaultView instead of the
hardcoded 'main' in the forementioned case.

Just trying to help. Sorry if I'm completely off.

Greets,
FaQ