[aida] asFilename does not work?

Prashanth Hebbar hebbarp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 03:36:42 CET 2009

HI Janko:
Thanks a lot for pointing SpFilename. I haven't tried it but will try soon.

I have another question more critical: when I add the line to register my
url, it remains in "red" colour in the workspace which means there's
something wrong (right?) but the url opens without issue. However, I saw
that the sitename is not recognized in the addLinkTo: anObject text: aString

Here's a description of my  app (modeled on the tutorial):
1. I have model domains ANewsPortal (holds references to all news) and ANews
(defines news parts). I have ANewsPortalApp and ANewsApp.

2. I have viewMain under ANewsPortalApp

3. I know i have to add a viewMain for ANewsApp and here is my confusion:
what view do I implement here.

Sorry to bug you, I couldn't resolve this reading the tutorial.

is this confusion contributing to the "addLinkTo:" issue I am facing?

Please help me resolve this.

 regards.

Prashanth Hebbar
Bangalore