[aida] URL resolver and registering root objects

Prashanth Hebbar hebbarp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:07:29 CET 2009

Hi Janko:
Your pointers definitely helps in clearing some of the conceptual cobwebs in
my mind.

Meanwhile, I was successful in getting my app done. Since I didn't know how
to set a different port number for demoStart in Scribo one-click, I filed
out my code and took it to Damien's web-dev image. My app worked fine!

I am now planning to implement atleast one client project. I will intimate
this group.

I also noticed that documentation is sparse on Aida while we get loads on
Seaside. (I do not have anything against Seaside and admire the features
there.) I can volunteer to consolidate some documentation. As a starter, I
can write up my own experience as a newbie Aidaist/smalltalker (is that the
expression).

Thanks again.

Regards.