[aida] urlResolver issue

Prashanth Hebbar hebbarp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:57:41 CET 2009

Hi:

I found out the root cause for my urlResolver issue. I iterated over the
AIDASite allInstances, saw that my image only had " AIDASite named: 'Scribo'
". I was using the one-click Scribo image.

Then I executed SwazooAida demoStart to start "aidademo". My urlResolver
issue is solved. Now onto next hurdles. Will report.

Just a question:

how do I have an "AIDASite named:" with my own value. I browsed for named:
implementors and got looking at "Resource" class under Swazoo-core category.
Any help here is welcome!

regards.

--
Prashanth Hebbar