[aida] New beta of Aida and Scribo?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jan 14 14:16:14 CET 2009

nico wrote:

>> Masashi, did you have time to improve Scribo-Persistence package?

For the persistence I'd include image based one by default. It is
implemented in package SqueakSite, but it should be put to separate
package, which can later be replaced to support other persistence supports?

Let we put it in category Scribo-ImagePersistence, so that it will be
always part of base Scribo. Later we will make it pluggable, so that we
will be able to replace it to other ones. This will be easiest to
install and extend.