[aida] Dolphin port (was Six Smalltalks)

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Tue Jan 13 01:20:42 CET 2009

Janko,Travis,

Dolphin NG will be compatible with Dolphin X6 at source level, so I think we
are done.

Swazoo 2.2 (Dolphin port) pass all test.
I have to synchronize it with Sport and check all changes that I did to the
original version.

I have a Dolphin image with AIDA 5.6 but is NOT working.

I can share AIDA and Swazoo packages of this image, no problem.
It is a very primary port.

Regards,
Bruno