[aida] Translating Documentation Section (spanish)

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Mon Jan 12 19:02:00 CET 2009

Hi all again.

The work is started and you can follow it on:
http://www.lordzealon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=aida:documentacion

On "index", FIXME, is a mark I put for documents I think needs to be
revised. inside a document, is a paragraph to be revised.

On index, the question symbol, is pending to translate, and inside a
document, is a word thath I didn't found the transtlation at the moment.

If somebody has time and want to help, please, contact with me and I
will provide an user/password for the wiki.

Cheers.