[aida] Six Smalltalks now run Aida!

Travis Kay tlk at nb.sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 12 16:19:02 CET 2009

Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
>

>> Janko Mivšek escribió:
>>

>>> I hope Nico will soon bring to us the seventh port: GNU Smalltalk! Then
>>> only the VA Smalltalk is still missing.
>>>

>> And LSW: http://www.lesser-software.com/en/flavours/frames/default.htm
>>
>> This is where Dolphin is going based now.
>>

> Yes, and it will be named as Doplhin NG, so we can count it among the
> Dolphin port. When it will be out, we just need to test the existing
> port. Well, even better, finish the port of latest version, which is
> currently underway.

I'm glad to hear a port of the latest version is underway, AIDA/Web 5.0
beta was the only thing holding me back.
Janko, if the port processes is documented  (even in summary or point
form) I'm sure you'll get
more community help. I'm ready and willing to contribute in support of
Dolphin and Dolphin NG.

Travis