[aida] Happy 2009 with Aida!

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 5 11:07:53 CET 2009

Dear all,

I'd like to wish you Happy New Year with everything good for you in 2009.

And of course, a lot of nice moments with Aida/Web and friends! Let me
make a this year first promise: I'll do my best to advance Aida further
to be even better suited to even broader domain of your ideas, to
implement them the web way as the best and easiest as possible. I also
hope you will continue to contribute to this effort as much as you do in
the previous year.

Let we do together Aida even better as it already is!