[aida] AidaWebHosting

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Feb 27 14:52:15 CET 2009

Hello Giuseppe,

GLP> Probably, I will need help for Web administration tools. The
GLP> colaborators, will obtain "premium" services.

GLP> I do this on my free time, please, don't be impatient, because this will
GLP> take time :D

I might be one of your first customers, so how can I help?

I'm really an Aida beginner but everything I do for your project will
improve my Aida abilities and I guess will get a free critical review
before it's adopted :-)) Good deal for me.

I'm in the same situation as you regarding spare time.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net