[aida] what's wrong, cannot get element hide

Hilaire Fernandes cd40.tice at ac-bordeaux.fr
Tue Feb 17 14:35:33 CET 2009

In the following example, I expect the web element referenced by input
temporary variable to be hidden at the first page rendering.
But it is not, I don't see why. Toggling is working however

viewTerms
	|e input|
	e := WebElement new.
	input := WebElement new addInputFieldAspect: #name for: Term new.
	input hide.
	e addTextH1: 'Editer les termes de la nomenclature'.
	e addTextBold: 'Nom : '. e addText: self observee name.
	e addBreak.
	(e addTextBold: 'ajouter un terme') onClickToggle: input.
	e addSpace.
	e add: input.
	e addBreak.
	self pageFrameWith: e title: 'Editer les termes'.

--
CDDP des Landes
Ingénierie éducative