[aida] On ESUG 09 with tutorial, experience reports, anything else?

nicolas petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:16:12 CET 2009

2009/2/9 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>

> Dear all,
>
> ESUG 09 Call for contributions was just issued and not to be late again
> (and then last on the schedule!), we need to start planning our presence
> as early as today.
>
> 1. Tutorials are the new thing on this ESUG. And we need to have an Aida
> tutorial there!

We could prepare a nice tutorial all together? We could use my screencast as
a basis if noone have ideas.

> 2. Experience reports. Anyone is welcome to present the experience on
> his Aida projects.
>
> 3. A talk about some aspect of Aida and Scribo. What exactly?

Maybe a general presentation of Aida, its community, etc, and another one
about something more specific?
I could do one of them.

> 4. One academic article+presentation, are we able to write it?

It would be nice to finish the book maybe. But time is missing as always.

> 5. Innovation awards, at least one entry there! There are some secret
> shinning projects going in the underground, maybe those can surprise and
> shake the Smalltalk world to the groud? ;)

Can it be a commercial project?

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton