[aida] On ESUG 09 with tutorial, experience reports, anything else?

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Mon Feb 9 12:49:52 CET 2009

Janko,

I am completing the Italian tutorial which, IMHO can be a base for a real
tutorial; if you anser the question I made with my last e-mail, I think it
will be available at the and of February.

Last year I have been ask to partecipate to innovation award with an
application on neuro-fuzzy system I have developped in VSE ST; if there is
sombody willing to help me in porting it in AIDA, I believe we can
partecipate (bewere: its innovation is in the application, not in
technology).

Ciao