[aida] On ESUG 09 with tutorial, experience reports, anything else?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Feb 9 11:26:54 CET 2009

Dear all,

ESUG 09 Call for contributions was just issued and not to be late again
(and then last on the schedule!), we need to start planning our presence
as early as today.

1. Tutorials are the new thing on this ESUG. And we need to have an Aida
tutorial there!

2. Experience reports. Anyone is welcome to present the experience on
his Aida projects.

3. A talk about some aspect of Aida and Scribo. What exactly?

4. One academic article+presentation, are we able to write it?

5. Innovation awards, at least one entry there! There are some secret
shinning projects going in the underground, maybe those can surprise and
shake the Smalltalk world to the groud? ;)