[aida] Squeak Foundation Board Election

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:24:47 CET 2009

Thanks, Steve, for your support!  I'd like to be able to vote this year!

BTW...I have found some fellow Smalltalkers and we are close on the heels to
solving the problem I brought last summer.  Too bad there won't be a
Smalltalk Solutions this year--I was looking forward to bringing "the
answer."

Rob