[aida] Best Way to Build a "Tracking Board"

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 17:06:45 CET 2009

Hello all,

I haven't asked this question in a while, but I am now in a position to
start thinking about "real time" information I will be receiving from
another project I am working on.  All I want to do is display some simple
"Tracking Board" information that updates regularly without the user needing
to refresh the display.

I will likely be looking for file in a directory or something like that.

Just a simple Ajax text field?

Long ago I was caught up in trying to "push" the results out, but never had
any luck with that.

Just wondering what anyone else would do; I haven't been Aida-ing in a while
due to the work I mentioned trying to get to this point!

Thanks,

Rob