[aida] Squeak Foundation Board Election

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Feb 7 16:42:33 CET 2009

Hi Rob,

Rob Rothwell pravi:

> One of the ways indicated to be able to participate in the Squeak
> Foundation Board Election was to get a "known" Squeaker to vouch for
> me!  This is really the only group of people have regularly seen me post
> and express my interest in Squeak; I was wondering if anyone here would
> be willing to send Goran an email asking him to consider me in the
> voting process.

No problem at all! Anyone else like to vote this year and he didn't last
year? Let me collect all your e-mails, then I'll send them to Goran Krampe.

See those two links for more about Squeak Leadership voting:
http://www.nabble.com/-squeak-dev---ANN--Squeak-Foundation-Election-2009-coming-up!-td21871885.html
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116