[aida] Make a button behave like a link

Facundo Ciccioli facundofc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:13:15 CET 2009

Hi. I would like to have a button that behaves like a link, and I just
can't do it. I don't know even if it's posible. What I've done is to
send a #redirectTo: message in the button's action. I have to link to
a file, so the parameter to the message is the name of the file, since
this have worked in regular links I have elsewhere. Well, it doen't
work because the browser looks for the file without prepending the
server's name, obviously not finding it. Is there a way I can make
this work?

Another alternative would be to disguise my links like buttons, but I
don't know if this can be done completely.

Thankful,
FaQ